PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Atlantic Interview & training (merged)
Old 24th Jul 2006, 18:21
High as a Kite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MillyMoo
Please help!!

I start with Virgin on the 14th of August and have been sent the e-learning pack which i need to do before i start. I cant get on to the Induction course for some reason so am going to call them tomorrow, but i have attempted to start the Cabin Safety Training... and here lies my problems!!

In the pack it says we need to achieve at least 80% in the e-learning, but does this mean only for the 'Flight Safety Knowledge Test' module which is near the end, or do all the questions asked througout all the modules count towards your final mark?? Im confused as they ask you questions throughout every module without giving you the knowledge to answer them correctly in the learning beforehand. They are true or false answers, but sometimes cover elements that have not previously been discussed in the module. I got some wrong on these and am worried they count towards the final mark.

If anyone could help me with this id really appreciate it! I cant believe i may have messed this up already!!
Hi MillyMoo,

I've no idea how the e-learning is assessed, as it was all slates and chalk when I joined, none of this new fangled computer stuff

My advice would be to call the training department. They are really helpful and will unravel the mysteries of e-learning for you.

Good luck with your course starting on August 14th