PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2006, 05:28
eroplano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by paolylo
hi! i'm new here in the forums... i just happened to surf by this thread and needed some info about PAL Av School.

my father was from PAL but now flies for a reputable airline that i don't want to disclose. right now, i work at a call center and i'm only doing it for the working experience and decent starting pay. i would like to go to PAL Av School and be a pilot someday. but my dad (who doesn't have much faith in PAL as a company) suggested that i apply in PAL as something else (hr, cabin crew, ticket sales, etc.) before i enroll in the Av School. is this advisable or would it be ok to enroll straight at Av School? (i'm a college graduate) i also wanna ask whether or not it's a good time for me to apply at the Av School given the current situation of PAL.

thank you!
Hi there paolylo! The shortest distance between you and a cockpit is a straight line. I suggest you go on and apply directly to Av School. I think they are in need of cadet trainees and pilots (as this thread proves). Maybe your dad has his reasons otherwise. I Don't know if the fact that you are your dad's son would lessen the chances of you getting in (baka striker s'ya). I hope that wouldn't be the case.

Prepare yourself physically, psychologically, emotionally, and of course financially (2 Mil).

Go on....Submit that resume and pray. Now is the time!

Goodluck