PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Aviation Training (OAT) - Who has got a job?
Old 22nd Jul 2006, 18:03
New FO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's not all doom and gloom...moaners!

I'm from 243 at OAT. Certainly most of us are in jobs and pretty quickly, we all got in just before the summer lul. As are 244, actually, lucky buggers (u included moo man) got jobs before us! 241 are all in except about 1. 240, definitely mostly in. Of course there are the odd stragler and sometimes the ones that genuinely were unlucky at sim checks. However, its the odd stragglers you usaually see on here because the rest of us are busy! However, they should be busier, sorry to let you down guys but there are no joibs on here. Those looking for jobs...how muny recruiters business cards are in your wallet? If the answer is 0, stop scaring others, get off ur arses and do something about it! I dont want an argument because thats not exactly conducive to the moaners getting jobs and I'd hate to see anyone get nothing after such an investment. BUT BEWARE EVERYONE, A LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE SCARING YOU ARE MOANING ON A FORUM ON WHICH THEY WONT TELL YOU THEIR NAME INSTEAD OF GETTING OUT THERE AND JOB SEARCHING!