PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet (merged)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2006, 08:46
EGCC4284

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's right, rumour has it that easy would rather cancel flights or sub them out. They want to wake up and smell the coffee like another British Charter company has recently done. Your recruitment policy is no good as there are plenty of good guys out here who cant even apply to their SSTR scheme because we have not got the 500 multi crew time. Its a joke.

Your recruitment department said that they would never look at anyone with less than 500 hours multi crew time. Yes I also remember another company that would not look at anyone over 30 for a SFO position but that has recently change.

By the way, this other British charter company is inviting lots of 30 and 40 year old with minimum hours for their selection process

I got told of a 43 year being offered a job with them last week with minimum hours.

Let me put it this way, if someone had 500 hours on a Dash with another 2 years bond to run, why would they want to pay that bond off and then another 20 grand to you for his type rating. Why don't they just sit it out for a year or so and try and get a job with someone who isn't going to want them to pay for there type rating and not be paid whilst getting it.

Wake up easy, your suppose to be leaders and yet you seem to have your heads in the sand like MOL, BA mainline, Monarch and many many more.

If anyone at easyjet would like to chat about it to me, get in touch, PM me and I'll call you myself. May even pop down for tea and biscuits.

Would anyone else like to comment.