PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Frederick Valentich
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2006, 06:30
archangel7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Many people believe that UFOs are almost never reported by airplane pilots. Is this a fact?Has anyone one of you guys had to report a UFO? ...
I personally haven’t but I know of a work colleague who has experiences this. He tried to report it to ATC but before he had the chance he reckons there was a zap of light in the cockpit and he then lost all his electrics… I know he wasn’t talking crap because I saw the MR confirming they installed the new radios signed by the LAME and the Chief Pilot made him right an incident repot. And I asked the CP about this and he said it was true! Apparently it was a triangular shaped flying object just hovering above an area in Melbourne, for a few minutes and then just disappears at fantastic speeds! …. I personally believe that the prime suspect in the black triangle phenomena is the Aurora, the highly classified surveillance aircraft that according to the Pentagon does not exist. There were increasing numbers of reports of black triangles in the sky; triangles that could perform manoeuvres and achieve speeds that conventional aircraft couldn't match. I remember reading about it in the newspaper a while back that apparently in 1985 it was accidentally listed in the U.S. Department of Defences budget request for the following year (1986) listed under the heading of 'Air Breathing Reconnaissance'.

Possibly this is an unmanned aircraft which is capable of speeds in excess of Mach 6.....given the theory that this craft is powered by a new "pulse" type engine (or PED's - Pulsed Detonation Engines). I believe that the Aurora craft was designed to replace the aging SR-71 and F-117 aircraft used in top secret reconnaissance operations.

Last edited by archangel7; 21st Jul 2006 at 06:52.