PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Common Core Skills
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2006, 17:43
SaddamsLoveChild

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CCS Validity

Dirty Sanchez - Ok I am going to bite - you are the reason the rocks get pissed off they are just doing the job to the best of their ability and as dictated by some STC mandarin. I love it everytime some arrogant aircrew mate like you pisses them off cos it makes it easier for me. Your responsibility is to your mates in the most basic of senses, if they have a heart attack or are in an RTA with you then you just might be glad you listened (they will be).

Once your trusty steed is shot out from underneath you and you are footracing it across the bondoo you just might be glad that you spent some time getting to know your green skills. If I have to come to get you, putting me, other troops or anyone elses in danger then I hope you are good enough to evade the orange boiler suit and penknife treatment or at least be alive long enough to make it worth our while. Ive been shot at and mortared and only my underwear tells the real story.......I am not a rock, have a brevet and know from experience that the only way you get proficient with a weapon is to use it, there should be a full day on the range for anyone going OOA other than the FI.

Its a day out the office and a chance to meet others from across the Stn, of course if you are a w r and dont want others to realise it then I completely understand your reticense.

If you dont want to be a team player.....go fly civvie, and stay away from me.

Last edited by SaddamsLoveChild; 20th Jul 2006 at 21:16.