PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Frederick Valentich
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2006, 16:09
archangel7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOOMERA.....Where RU when needed????
"jsutapplhere"... are you seriouse? What is wrong with my post? I just want to hear the tape... that’s all! Nothing wacky about that mate! Maybe the wacky thing about this is that someone in 1979 claims to be chased by a UFO (which doesn’t have to be an aliencraft from another world....no one said that!) and disappears...its an interesting topic and we are all just stating the obvious and the evidence at hand...nothing much woomera can do about that I don’t think...An open general discussion!! otherwise we all might as well join a communist party and ignore the facts and forget about freedom of speech! which is what this site was Intended for in the first place... jsutapplhere people like you, are of the insecure type that are lining up like sheep to follow the media shepherd wherever it takes them and you call out for people like woomera to take over whenever people step out of line?"ohhh he shouldnt say that, it sounds too wacky"? To be perfectly honest, you sound like an idiot! I'm sorry Woomera but I find it ridiculous to see that there are people out there who don’t appreciate other peoples comments. Everyone has the right to an opinion!!!!!

Last edited by archangel7; 20th Jul 2006 at 16:23.