PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Frederick Valentich
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2006, 06:51
archangel7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To those of you who have heard the tape..... Did it sound legit? What was the tone of his voice like? In other words, does it sound believable?

I would love to hear the tape, I think we all would.... it should be available to the public... and why is it an illegal copy? What is the government trying to hide from us? Who cares? What’s the difference whether we hear it on tape or read it on paper?? I guess the tape revels a lot more…like the tone of his voice and the last transmission of the strange sound which was heard that interrupted the last statement of the pilot. If there is nothing to hide then why can’t we hear the tape? by hiding the tape the authorities can come up with a number of conclusions to the case, such as "he was disorientated" or confused with the light house and come up with another million other strange excuses... but, if we listen to the tape it is obvious enough that a UFO was the cause of the disappearance of Fred and the 182. Also, considering that during that period there where an outstanding amount of UFO sightings especially around the Port Phillip bay area.... and there have been witnesses who claim to have seen a Cessna chased by a cigar shaped object...I think the tape revels everything and the public deserves to know the truth...The tape should be available for the public to listen to especially for his family… or at least for accident investigations..How are we supposed to improve aviation safety in the GA if it is prohibited the see the hard evidence to a particular case so we can prevent its recurrence ??