PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL to support SIA Cadet Pilot app
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2006, 12:23
9M-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey cool it people.
Please dont get so worked up we are all here to learn. Everyone can have their own opinion and goals so lets respect that and help as much as we can...isnt this the reason for a forum?

Many people can have many ways to get into the cadet pilot scheme. Some feels that getting a PPL might help them then go for it. Some feel it is totally unnessasary then dont get a PPL. As simple as that. Some love to fly and want to get a PPL to really ENJOY flying. Some just want to get into the airline and ONLY an airline to have a secure job and pay. To each their own.

I dare anyone here to say that all airline pilots in the world love flying. No way. There can even be a 50% of airline pilots only doing it for the money and maybe 50% that does it for the love of flying. So who are we to critised and judge? Like many other professions not everyone does it out of passion.

To me i feel that after failing twice, u still never give up and think of means to get in is already showing your strong determination.

One last thing please and again please DO NOT even have this mindset that because learning flying in malaysia is cheap so does its training standard! The reason why it is cheap is becos of currency and fuel prices and nothing to do with the training at all. In fact ask people who had learned flying in malaysia, is it easy to get a PPL there? You will get a justifiable answer i can gurentee u. Cheers and Safe Flying!