PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot magazine and the OAT chap
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2006, 12:06
New FO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get a life!.. Or a job!

This will be my last post here as I feel very little can be learnt here and the only entertainment being provided is by Bogey - Nicey. I find myself laughing at his pessimistic personality every day!

Some advice from someone that actually doesn fly a jet, not sit on here all day talking about others that do...

SinBin... Matey, you seem like a good chap. Invest time in filling out those applications and not talking to people who wish they were in your shoes. Its obvious oyu will succeed and I sincerely hope I see you on a flight deck. Remember, this industry is all about making contacts, thats how I got my job as do most.

Bogey - Nicey... A pilot generally has his head screwed on. Generally doesnt thrive on rumors and idle gossip. I get the impression you envy the likes of us in jobs and probably wish you will one day be able to get yourself on a sponsored scheme or save enough money to fund a course that will get you that job.

WHy is this silly thread so full of poison? Who cares about talking about he lads in 100k of debt? I am, I'm very young and earn a huge flying salary. Actually, I can chop my salary in half, still pay my loan and still have a fun month! Thats the reality of it!

How we have the right to spend so much money at such a young age? It's because we're bloody clever and are able to pay it back! I run a business other than flying as do a lot of integrated chaps. (Mainly property related, as I believe Will (the mag) is envolved, I can also imagine most of his loan is paid by the mag.

Good luck to those serious about getting on the flight deck and providing a responsible service...
Good riddens to those who'd rather put no effort in but sit by there computers all day offering words of wisdom...that quite frankly...are not wise at all...

I'm done!