PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Aviation Training (OAT) - Who has got a job?
Old 18th Jul 2006, 08:09
SBAB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oxford Aviation training Who has got a job?

Hi Everyone,

Just out of curiousity. i finished as an Integrated Student at OAT in June 2005. Age 29. After tons of letters No response not a single interview. As soon as I left OAT, not a word from them either. Quite a few classmates were lucky and got an interview. But after a lot of promisses during training, still -0-. I have passed IR first time and have an 86% groundschool score alle 1st time passes.

Who else is in the same ****e after all these months. I read a lot of good things about OAT. But to be honest they have helped me with nothing. I am not a complainer to them, never have been while in training there. But they act like you have never been to there school. You would think they would help a little, you pay for it too as Integrated, my training was extended at my own costs because the Seneca's were mostly grounded for a long period we flew about once every 4 weeks. This costed me another 3 months extra on rent, food etc. You think a little help after that but zero, no compensation, no nothing. Should have done Modular!!!!!

WHO ELSE IS OUT THERE WITH THE SAME THING, I know a few guys from AP 237 who have the same experience. Would be interesting to know. Not here to wine just to warn others that it is not all as great as they want you to believe.

The forgotten OAT Student