PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anything to do with Jetstar Recruitment (Merged)
Old 18th Jul 2006, 07:04
Iulia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The most dishonest airline I've ever heard of...!

I recieved an email last Friday afternoon for an invitation to the upcoming Thursday 20th recruitment day. Eagerly, I replied that yes, I could make it, and to either session, the 0900 or 1300 not a problem.
... And so there I was, eagerly waiting until Monday, thinking perhaps the office dosesn't work on weekends, and surely by Monday evening I'd recieve a reply! Buy NO... I didn't! And so, I replied again, and again, today too! I replied a total of 6 times, a few hours in between... finally, I come back inside the house after having vacd my car, and I happily login to my email... only to find a 'generic' (I assume) reply that is the most stupidest in generic replies!!! well, that I've ever read anyway...
Here it is:

Hello,
Thank you for your _expression of interest in the Cabin Crew Selection Process this Thursday 12th July. Unfortunatley due to the overwhelming response to this session and only limited places available you have missed out this time.
Please keep your details up to date on our website for your best chance at being selected for a assessment centre in the future.
Many thanks for your keen interest.
Jetstar Cabin Crew Recruitment

Okai.... let me point out the wrong bits... firstly, I did NOT specify ANY session in particular, I said I was open to attend ANY. But Noooo, they said that there was an 'overwhelming response to this session' and due to the limited place available, I have missed out!!
Second wrong bit... selection process, on 12th July? Why... HELLO! Today is the 18th... I do believe 12th has passed..!
And thirdly, they have NOT even mentioned whether its for Domestic or International, and I have applied for BOTH! So how am I to know for sure what on earth they're on about? Though fortunately for me, they did specify it was for Domestic in their first email, so I'm assuming thats what its for still.

So fustrated!!

I feel like telling them that their half-hearted thanks don't go that far when it comes outta their rear ends!