PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Atlantic Interview & training (merged)
Old 17th Jul 2006, 20:00
jayneella

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Laura you will be fine

Originally Posted by laurawotsit
Hi guys, I was ment to go for my interview today but my dad who was ment to be taking me down to London came over really ill yesterday and it was too short notice to arrange anything else! I was gutted! I rang up and explained and they were rly nice about it thank god! Ive sorted out most of my references now thanks, and thanks for that peaky uve rly scared me now, hopefully they will be alrite!!

Ive got a question, if I was to be offered a job with an airline company in London, how easy is it to relocate down there? I mean do cabin crew normally house share? Does Virgin help you find a place?
Hi Laura, I hope your dad is ok and feeling better, what an awful situation to be in, when a parent is ill it is so stressful and going for your interview is to.
Just remember it took me 2 years to get into virgin as when i applied years ago you had to re-apply in a year not 6 months as it is now, I kept trying and trying and got in eventually and now im hoping to return, but at the end of the day i will have to go through the whole process again aswell and if im not sucessful i will re-apply in another 6months, Im sure now you have all your references sorted everything will be fine.
All the best and let us all know how you get on.

Love Jayne x