PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair loses legal bid to identify website critics
Old 15th Jul 2006, 14:01
atse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DH121, he does indeed. However, he has seen "the writing on the wall" and is hoping to apply for alternative employment as a Professor of poetry and obscurity back in the antipodes. Like all Ryanair fellow travellers he never, but never, but never-ever answers or addresses any questions that might bring even a scintilla of doubt on the moral or business behaviour of Ryanair.

I'm trying to hunt down some of the words uttered by the Judge which, by all accounts are rather unfavourable regarding the said Ryanair behaviour. When I get them I will invite Leo to reply(ignore) the EVIDENCE and FINDINGS 0F FACT by a High Court judge.

Leo might Cowper have had such as you in mind ? ….
Fanaticism soberly defined,
Is the false fire of an o’erheated mind.

More pertinent to the Ryanair-Hairy Camel view of the world perhaps is the story of Heywood Broun who listened with disbelief to a politician giving his version of the facts. “How does he get away with it?” whispered a fellow reporter, “he is murdering the truth”. Broun shook his head in disagreement, “He’ll never get close enough to do it bodily harm.”

Which is why Ryanair never saw the disaster coming at them. Tee hee …. now that IS justice.