PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CityJet Aptitude testing?
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2006, 08:41
Nighty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been to the Test a couple of days ago and have to say it is quite like stated in several threads in pprune (look also wannbees!). About 25 people attended.
1. Math test including a lot of divisions and multiplications where you have to chose not the result, but a missing number. A bit time consuming if you come across these unexpected. Also basic algebra and some simple sequences.
2. Logic test, find the 5th symbol of the sequence. Quite easy to do, but the time is very limited!
3. Mechanical reasoning, I felt was the easiest of the tests with very basic questions concerning turning directions of wheels, pendulum, electrics a.s.o.
4. Spatial abilities, in my opinion the hardest one. You have to find the correct shape from a foldout pattern. Because of the time limit one must chose as soon as finding a match, it is almost impossible to check all 4 choices against the foldout.
5. Psychological questionaire, this is the only test which is not timed with 185 questions. You have to chose on the typical questions between a(true);? (dont know); c (not true). The last 15 questions are verbal reasoning questions.
Professional atmosphere and nice people, good luck!