PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair loses legal bid to identify website critics
Old 14th Jul 2006, 22:34
Aloue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice to have been mentioned by Leo, to whom full marks must be accorded for the act of turning up and making an impressive entry, stage left (ooops... I meant right). Funny enough Leo I am not hyperventilating, but I am going to address the issues, as you do above, by changing the subject from the inconvenience of an apparently damning judgment by a High Court judge.

While thinking earlier today about Ryanair I got to thinking about the weather and some people I know somewhere. It was nice. It kept me from having to think about bad things, or answering inconvenient questions from the wife, or anything unpalatable like perjury.

Just as well you think the judgment is a speed hump Leo- I've just been reading a bit of the judgement on another site ..... de judge has said some blunt things Leo and denial is probably the only recourse. But it's a bit more than a "speed hump" or even "speed hill" - more like a "speed mountain".