PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AFGHANISTAN - Do We Never Take In The Lessons From History?
Old 12th Jul 2006, 02:52
SASless

Received 557 Likes on 226 Posts
Tigs,

You make yourself an idiot by trying to portray that all this is one sided. You are better than this SASless!
I asked a simple straight forward question based upon a photograph taken in London of a protest by UK Muslims. The demonstration was over the "insulting cartoons" done by a cartoonist in Denmark.

The sign says "Freedom of Expression Go To Hell" which I find a bit odd considering the dumbass holding the sign is using that very freedom to protest.

The same mindset gets all humpy over the Quran and raise unholy hell if a mere infidel touches the thing.....all the while ignoring the fact the same book has been run through a printing press, moved by conveyor belts, been glued by a machine, bound, boxed, trucked, and sorted at the book store or where ever he obtained the thing. Is there a (for want of better words) a "kosher" Quran print shop somewhere west of Mecca?

The current wave of terrorism we are experiencing is being brought to us by Muslim Fundalmentalists who are doing their Jihad with the goal of converting or destroying the rest of the world to Islam.

Excuse me if I hold no truck with that.

Outsiders hit us.....not so you folks in the UK. When 40% of the UK Muslim community is said to favor Sharia law in the UK then I would suggest there is more support for the fundamentalists than one accepts.