PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestwick ATCO and ATCA positions?
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2006, 01:15
Grompyoldgit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PPRuDe,

Firstly thank you for the appology .. Perhaps you did miss read.. Perhaps you didn't... I hope you enjoyed your beer...Perhaps you did... Hic ..

Pensions
Q1.....Pensions.. Stakeholder ......company up to 6% depending on the employee contribution.
Loss of Licence..
Q2 £50+K ..Non Nats industry standard I believe these days ?
Trade Uniions...
Q3 Both TGWU and Prospect are recognised by Infratil and each departmant has one or more representatives. New pay deal in place through their hard work
Q4 .. They were payed seperately, but appently, since the introduction of standard ATCA pay scales, by the New SATCO, and from research from other non NATS units, the pay scale has been readjusted to include MET Observer Qualifications and is on par with other NON Nats Adme/APR units..... apparently
Q5... Yes, .... apparently,... the SATCO IS part of the team, and went through partial Radar training that was interupted by the short notice G8 Summit. No she is not currently valid because, apparently, she is too busy sorting out the crap that other SATCOs conveniently "forgot" to or "avoided", doing
Q6 Sorry didn't mean to shock you.. ask ..
Q7 "Was it mitigated by .." er No..... Appently didn't need mitigated in the first place.

Conway and No7 i'll get back to you later..... you both have good points and concerns ..and are both partially correct. ......as i am in your eyes partially incorrect

Right now i'm getting Grompy so i'm off to ma kip ..

You all keep well and stay safe

Grompy xxx