PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anything to do with Jetstar Recruitment (Merged)
Old 8th Jul 2006, 22:47
jetstarFA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Overnights

Overnights are not the be all end all of the world... Yes they help the bank balance which is great but they are tiring..... I read these posts and all i see is people go on and on and on about overnights... Yet walk into the SYD crew room and there are like 5 people saying "TAKE MY OVERNIGHTS"... never going to make everyone happy all of the time.... And trust me I am never happy... People in the crew room go on about it and whinge and whine and management hear about it and willl probably make the effort not to give crew O/N's for whinging about it so much....

If anything be happy for the crew who get them ..... We do support each other don't we.... Well, we can now from home with eOSCAR.....

You have less rest (10 hours) and work more hours (65 hrs in a 6 day period) 1 day off and then back into it....Um,,

Ditzy- we lost the union rep for rosters as they wouldn't allow a bank of days for the rep to go through the rosters,,,, we are on our own now.

My average pay is about $1200 - $1350 per fortnight... which is not that bad... I never nominate my days live either....Just going late the whole time allows a bit of overtime... Sometimes less....???

But remember that JQ will only get $1200 - $1350 worth of work out of me...

None of this Free flying miners to Canberra and promotional day rubbish.... Leave that to the supermodels of the past thank you