PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM
Thread: BIRMINGHAM
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2006, 15:33
Dred18

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RE Swissport

Originally Posted by gaza1987
this is a resspone to everyone who is slagging swissport off its not as bad as you think
well all i can say is that i have moved from avaince to swissport and think its alot better in some areas not so much the other areas but they will improve in time
i think a big problem is the staff most of them are now new and inexperince and need to know the job before they get trained on anything but this is not the case with the flybe contract now in full operation they are trying to make inxperince staff experinced but this comes with time and not training dont get me wrong the trainers are doing there best and keep it up.
please dont get me wrong the experinced staff that are there know there job and are brillinant at it and keep it up

as for the bitching in the company whats all this about and the end of the day to turn round aircraft it needs team work which we had at avanice so why bitch at each other just keep your thoughts to yourself and get the job done theres no need for it.
i must say there are alot of improvement to be made to make the company work better in certian areas and departments but this will take time and is it time airlines have to wait for or will they go else ware
You've just confirmed what we've already said on the subject, lack of experience and common sense from staff seems to be Swissport downfall.
How many years do you need until everyone is 'fully trained' as you put it or has the relevant 'experience'.

Everyone knows you can't just recruit people off the street and expect them to become familiar with procedures and regulations straight away.

Anyway, anyone know what's happened with Monarch?
They've asked agents other agents to tender, but rumour is they've re-signed with Swissport? Also anymore news on FCA who want to move as well?