PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WHAT'S UP WITH NAC?
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2006, 18:43
rattex4U

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
na na ne na na na......

HOTBOK

Reading your reply made me think back to the time when i was 5 and " my daddy's car is faster and bigger than your daddy's car..." well ever since i have grown up, but it seems you still stuck at the age of 5...

This is a rumour about whaz happening at NAC Contracts and the way they treat their pilots and some staff.....not about Imperial or the way they treat their people, NAC has different directors, different management in case you havent notice, or do you report to the CEO of Imperial, uuuhmmm i dont think so......

____________________________________________________________ ___

Anyhow NAC Contracts aint the place to work for anymore due to their mismanagements and incapable over staff hanging around the office all day chitt chatting about trivial stuff happening on contract, have you heard this pilot has drank so much again and that pilot was listening to the music way to loud, ooh they such bad people these pilots......Instead these staff should rather listen to the maintenance needs of pilots/engineers out in the field who fly crippled aeroplanes, living outside of SA away from friends and social life, earning $$$ for the fat cats. And recently they started cutting salaries for young new co-pilots and new captains, causing a unhealthy high TURN OVER of pilots, that all & all will make them lose contracts putting NAC contracts in a bad light......Now aint that an impeccable record for a 60 year old company, HOTBOK you must be proud working for them......

WOW this sound more and more like a circus to me