PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WHAT'S UP WITH NAC?
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2006, 11:31
HOTBOK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel The Truth About NAC !!! (Not Another Curveball)

Let us put the record straight and look @ the truth ....if anybody has the time.... most of us work for a living ...so let's be as brief as we can.
1.Is NAC in touble ?
Well anybody that has internet ...or 1/2 a brain just click on the Imperial results.NAC is backed by a Company that owns nearly 300 companies.It is backed by a "GIANT" that "NO" other "aviation company"(except the biggest one SAFAIR...(also Imperial) and Naturelink....(sorry also Imperial)..no other in Africa and in fact the world has.Imperial has comitted to NAC "as any dad would be to his son".They have the means ,the finances, and the management...(The Chairman just won a worldwide award for that) and the will to support NAC.NAC is a audited(maybe that is why some "Senior Management" left in a hurry)/part of listed and transparent/accounting complient company.How many of the other Aviation companies in Afica can say that .......(I wonder).The Imperial company is on tract to make R 3 Billion in profit this year so I think that anybody that listen to these rumours should maybe........just look @ the facts.NAC has never in the 60 years in bussiness and certainly not since Imperial took over ever made a loss.I wonder how many others can say that !!!!.Boys.... wake up !!and smell the Jet A1 !!!!

Last edited by HOTBOK; 4th Jul 2006 at 15:24.