PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anything to do with Jetstar Recruitment (Merged)
Old 3rd Jul 2006, 23:17
Sylphie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't have any problem with your experienced opinion ditzyboy. I am just aware that in Australia we don't have much room to be picky, at least when entering the industry. If Jetstar decide to hire me after my assessment day[s] then great, a foot in the door and the rest is impossible to speculate.. I was just commenting that I can't really make any opinion as to how I will like the job and the company, until I am working there.

Yes, we have to give a bank cheque for the personality test. But money is money - easy come easy go.. and I can justify paying them for it. Plus, when you add up what you've spent on a suit[s] your nails and other fine details like your passport photo and the like, what is a little bit more?

The bond.. well that seems a biiit dodgy but I don't have any other information about it. Is that allowed?? I suppose it's more to prevent people from 'trying' the job out and ditching.. more than to sack people and still make a profit.. Plus, if you do your job right you won't get sacked.

Are you planning on resigning, ditzyboy?