PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar advertising for drivers in the Middle East
Old 3rd Jul 2006, 08:05
ShockWave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
badhairday

Why the mystery!
Why not just tell us all what you are prepared to do and accept in order to return to OZ.
I'm sorry guys but, the conditions and money that you are selling out for can only hurt us and your collegues back in Oz in the long run.
Anybody with hopes of overseas bases in EK can look forward to a lot less money and worse conditions than we have now. Cheers.
EK will look at the money and conditions and factor it into what we get paid now, and guess What? WE get less money as well!

How on earth did you get the idea that you could use those contracts to bargain with HR and EK? I'm leaving for a job that will pay me half the money and worse conditions but I'll stay if you pay me more!!! Get real, it's so crazy that it will never compute with them. AS far as your new collegues go in Qantas you are the next best thing along from a scab. Your actions in accepting such a contract has set back pay and conditions for Pilots in OZ dramatically.

Good luck to you all, thanks and cheers.

Every man for himself blah blah blah