PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anything to do with Jetstar Recruitment (Merged)
Old 30th Jun 2006, 22:36
HoHum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Luck

Just remember that if you are invited to go for the morning tea that you bring your own tea-bag and busicuits!!! Nothing is for free at Jetstar!

For those candidates thinking of applying, I would only suggest that they look on the Recruitment process page to read further and find that you will be expected to pay for your own personality questionaire (that's a new one, and one that the Cabin Crew Base Managers definitley never completed!!Of course they are all ex-you know who! Funny how that happened....... ), and then also pay for your Security Checks and your Medical!!! How times have changed from when I first joined them!
I can just say that I am glad that I am no longer submitting myself to their ridiculous games that they play in expecting the highest standards and utmost best out of their crew while treating them with contempt, dis-regard and offering no support. My opinion of course, but one that is based on experience....

Oh, and THAT uniform! - Orange Lapels and jackets- What were they thinking!!?? YUK!! Now where have I seen the orange theme for an airline before..... ermmmm maybe another lo-co in the uk.... how very original.....

Last edited by HoHum; 30th Jun 2006 at 23:01.