PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flywho
Thread: Flywho
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2006, 08:54
30W

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am neither naive or as you imply, have a drink problem!
Also meant tongue in cheek.

If you read my previous posts on the subject you'll see I've been no fan of flywho from the beginning.
Accepted, I haven't trawled back through the thread analysing every single contributors direct comments. I have however followed the thread from it's beginning, and it has been full of hopefulls.

However, being constantly negative and making statements like " IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN - got the message now" is childish.
Not necessarily you, but again I reitterate, this thread has been full of dreamers, living a fantasy of this wonderfull new airline. At somepoint reality, rather than fantasy has to take over - I'm simply putting that view across. I'm afraid whilst there is some scope for the situation changing, there always is, there is no point for ever saying " there there, yes , it'll be alright in the end......". Life, as we know, simply isn't like that. Some people, have fallen foul of this ill fated airline, others still hang on to 'hope'. I believe, like it or not, that those people deserve a wake up call, ehich is waht I was trying to achieve. I actually find those who can't face that reality, or see through the smokescreen of it all the childish ones.

In short, no direct slur on yourself intended, but rather a strong message to all the 'dreamers' on here......

30W