PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Home to Duty - ANOTHER JPA Farce!
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2006, 05:32
Spotting Bad Guys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by No idea
SPG - no one cares because no one has the courage to put in a Redress of Complaint against how they have been treated since the introduction of JPA. Getting the papers to write a minor article doesn't work. Ministers want to know how many Formal Complaints have been received (ie Redress of Complaint), the sad point is that despite the whinging and whining on this forum non one has.

If you want something done about it, put it in writing to your CO as a Redress of Complaint. Remember this is your statutory right under the various Discipline Acts. Provided it is 'in time' and stands on its own (ie makes sense) then your CO has a duty (that he can't ignore) to investigate the complaint. If he can't resolve it then he has to refer it via his Higher Authority.

JPA online (approx) 20 Mar 06
Redress of Complaint submitted to date - NIL

Get writing chaps and chapesses or your pay etc will continue to be messed up. Next ministerial review on this issue is in the next few weeks.

That's twice now you've posted encouraging me to submit a redress. What is it with you?

The reason I haven't? I believe in the military chain of command, and redress should be your last recourse if all else has failed.

Picture the scene: "so you submitted a redress becaise your pay was continually incorrect?" Answer: "Yes"
"And did you address these issues with the JPA and Stn authorities to allow them to deal with the issues at the appropriate level?"

"Er....no"

"Get out"

Or words to that effect.

SBG