PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Home to Duty - ANOTHER JPA Farce!
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2006, 20:28
Spotting Bad Guys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CBA_caption
Has anyone out there got any idea what "GPD taxable" means. I know my HR pros don't have the foggiest. I've a feeling I'm getting stiffed to pay the tax on expenses they're claiming back, but noone seems to have the first idea.

Complete shambles. Reminds me of the phrase "I i did my job this badly, I'd be dead by now."

CBA
I've been trying to find out for weeks. They first paid me GPD Taxable (over £500) in May, took it back in June and it STILL shows as a balance. No-one has been able to tell me what this is, why it was paid, why it was taken back or why it still shows as a balance. Oh and they owe me over £300 for other things screwed up since my posting in March.

I've phoned JPAC multiple times (no response - naturally), raised two SRs and submitted a complaint in writing to OC Admin. If it doesn't get fixed now, the next step is a formal complaint to AFPAA....

The sheer lack of accountability is the most galling thing - there's no one to yell at and from this end it seems nobody at the top much cares either.

SBG