PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Very poor pay offer for jmc pilots
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2001, 17:52
tilii

Red face

The Guvnor

You recently asked on another thread why it was that I frequently became aggressive in response to your posts.

Frankly, dear heart, it is because every time you post of late you manage to get right up my nose with some provocatively infantile remark. And here you go again ...

Quote: "What's the average productive flight time (not duty time) of jmc crews at the moment?"

Well, precisely what is the point of this absurd question in the context of your argument as to pilots being 'lucky' to get a 3.5% pay rise?

Do you suggest here that pilots have some definitive control over whether or not every minute of their 'duty time' is what you might describe as 'productive' flight time?

Again, you show gross ignorance with your use of terminology. And just so it is abundantly clear to you, a 'flying duty period' inevitably includes time that might be seen by some management beancounters as less than positively productive. That's the nature of the beast, old bean. I would have thought a self-proclaimed airline entrepreneur like yourself would already have known that. Bear it and wear it!

[This message has been edited by tilii (edited 22 June 2001).]