PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Cabin Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2006, 08:33
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fryagain,

Let me see if I understand you correctly.The faaa have sent us a letter telling us to vote Labour at the next election and you believe that this is the faaa handling the company and looking after our interests???

It was not even a hollow victory,more like a cry in the dark and you think that the letter is a sign of the faaa looking after us?

It sounds to me that it is a nice little diversion to take our attention away from what they are supposed to be doing .

Darth is still on the loose causing mayhem and all the faaa has to say is we’ll fix him,we’ll vote for the opposition at the next election.I have some bad news for you Fryagain,the horse has bolted and it is a little late to shut the door.

The faaa ...sorry ...Eden99 tells not to get mad get even...Darth would have been rolling around the floor in stitches over that one.

I posted a simple question earlier asking what are we as a group are going to do about Darth and there has not been one reply especially from the faaa rep Eden99 who has just returned with the startling revelation that all will be rosy if we vote for Labour at the next election but in the meantime,we will just give into them so as not to upset Darth....

If we do nothing as the faaa seems to be doing then we deserve what we get

Last edited by lowerlobe; 28th Jun 2006 at 09:06.