PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Light Aircraft Strikes Fin on Cable During PFL
Old 27th Jun 2006, 11:32
Met Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have made no demands high voltage. only asked if buck rodgers is going to appologise, not to me, but to the club and the instructor involved. for the record, i am no representative of the club, merely a member.

i think sensible discussion, genuinely about flight safety, armed with the facts of the incident is a good thing, and have never once thought otherwise, however we all now know that facts were not what was initially discussed. it appears to me that the thread was started by someone with an alterior motive, spreading misleading lies to achieve his own objectives whatever they may be, which has mislead a lot of the armchair critics on this forum.

perhaps there is something left to debate, and not on pprune as you said. that is why i also said to buck rodgers, "perhaps you should be a man and confront whomever with whatever axe you have to grind directly instead of spreading sensationalist lies through the anonyminty of this forum." in my original post.

i am sorry if you think of me as aggressive, i think i am straight to the point but that's just a difference of oppinions. the points i have raised were not mindless but well aimed at buck rodgers which you seem to have taken offense to, and i have already appologised for appearing as childish which was not how i intended to come across. if you read back through the thread you will see that the "playground politics" started with the begining of this thread. i merely think an appology is due from buck rodgers.

i agree that we should now draw this to a close as you seem to be misunderstanding me with every post i make.

unless buck rodgers has anything further to say?

MetMan out.