PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Very poor pay offer for jmc pilots
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2001, 07:12
Doctor Cruces

OzDude and BAlite

Egomaniacs both and both entirely missed the point I was trying to make. What it has to do with the price of eggs in China, OZ Dude, is that like footballers, there is a marketplace and JMC has assessed that marketplace as being worth a 3.5% pay rise this year

I also happen to get paid a lot more than most people and also more than a lot of pilots. (So not jealous of your pay, OK?)

Why do you assume that because I am not a pilot I must be jealous of those who are. I happen to respect most pilots I know for the immense technical knowledge they posess and the skills they have, so DON'T come that old hoary one. The ones I DON'T respect are the ones like you who naturally assume that everyone wants to be a pilot and if we don't there must be something wrong with us. I'm also not a footballer and neither do I wish to be.

The fact that you (and I) get paid oodles of loot to do something we enjoy doing is a bonus, so lets not forget that three percent of what we get is still quite a lot of money, and probably a sizeable percentage of what the cabin crew down the back get as an annual salary. Lets keep it in perspective, eh?

Trouble is, when delicate little boy egos like yours get pricked, the only answer you have is to insult the brain power of the ego pricker. Hardly grown up, is it? You give pilots a bad name.

Doc C.

(Edited for the odd shot that was a bit too far below the belt)

------------------
The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!

[This message has been edited by Doctor Cruces (edited 20 June 2001).]