PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anything to do with Jetstar Recruitment (Merged)
Old 26th Jun 2006, 16:23
Airconn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetstar Assessment Day

Hi there!
im a JQ FA, its interesting how the interviews have changed, you say they have changed to meet international? how do you mean? i can't believe there was a group activity with 11 ppl on one table! that would make things very hard to try and get a word in lol! I did my interview nearly 2 years ago now, we all sat around for about half an hour in a waiting room, then were taken to another room and split up into groups of about 6 ppl, we had to just introduce ourselves etc, then listen to management speak about the company. Then we completed 2 group activites, handed over document copies and were free to go, I was called back that afternoon to come for a 2 on 1 interview the next day, after the 2 on 1 interview i waited about 2 weeks before i heard i had gotten through to the final stage- the morning tea/medical/reference checks. If you would like any more info about the process id be more than happy to help you out, but as i have heard the interviews must have changed a little, but i think the main thing to do is dress definetly in business attire. Being the Qantas Group you have to maintain the business attire standard that they want, and the most important thing, as everyone says, is to just BE YOURSELF!! because that is what they want to see. BEST OF LUCK ON THE DAY!!!