PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Cabin Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2006, 07:56
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Me, myself and Irene or we/I often post here and don’t see the confusion and doubt caused by my/our lame and disappointing and frankly unbelievable excuse.

Whether I/we work for the company or the faaa is beside the point and she/I/our posts are always succinct and true even if you don’t believe my/her/our truthfulness.

Therefore I/her/she/myself/us/entire office will continue to post here on issues that affect myself/her/us and no one else can force me/myself/her/my spouse/children/pet dog spot/next door neighbour/Uncle Basil/ anyone else I can think of to stop so there…

So Simon, next time you/her/your spouse/partner/whoever posts let us know who is really posting so we know where you are coming from.

Simon, I was really hoping for a better excuse but I suppose that’s all you could come up with on short notice.

I have only two questions, how is life in the faaa bunker and how are the pies?....(Simon should I help you with that last part or can you/your wife/the rest of the street work it out?)