PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Protection of young people in the Air Cadets
Old 20th Jun 2006, 23:22
vigilantee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly, I would like to apologise to all concerned in the ACO and VGS organisation for replying to this thread and returning it to the top (not for too long I hope).

It frustrates me enormously that yet another other thread is infected with the anti 'guess which VGS' tone. I am outraged that the known anti 'guess which VGS' individuals may anonymously post such statements as "my bet is that certain instructors are getting away with it" on a thread as sensitive as "Protection of young people in the Air Cadets " anonymously and without substantiation. I know this is a rumour forum but yet again they have overstepped the mark and have intimated many other instructors beyond the individual with which they have an axe to grind.

To the perpetrators: If you have something to be investigated then report it through the appropriate channels. If not then - please - hush - for the sake of the organisation you recently belonged to. Time has moved on. That famous VGS has moved on. Can you now also please move on.

Thanks.

V.

Last edited by vigilantee; 20th Jun 2006 at 23:41.