PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - what's the most stupid thing a passenger has done?
Old 19th Jun 2006, 16:30
lup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1/2 mile high

this may start an international incident!!
I was tasked to carry out a pleasure flight in Dubai, in a 206, for a Saudi prince who was on holiday!!!

When I arrived he was standing with his body guards and a cracking bit of totty, who I discovered later was an egyption lady of the night.

Because of the vip nature of the flight, the ops manager drove over to get them in the back and wait till I got back.

At that time you could fly were ever you liked, so I decided to give them a comprehensive tour.

As we flew over places of interest, I started to give my best comentary of the buildings and areas below.
After about 5 minutes of this, and no reply or interest came over the headset, I turned around to speak to my two passengers.(they left the body guards on the ground).

The said Prince had his trousers down to his knees and thankfully I could not see anything else as the young ladies head was moving in his lap!

I left them in peace, and on our return, it took the ops manager a good minute to untangle the young ladies long curley hair from the headset cord!!

Guess what the ops managers first question was when I returned to base?