PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar/AO threads Merged
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2006, 16:22
Woomera

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No UNOME that was not a light hearted dig and, FF, who is known to me personally, did not take it as a light hearted dig...so you can stop peddling your bike in reverse.

Annonimity is taken seriously here...no one knows who you are...but some of us know each other and, in the case of FF and I, have worked together in previous airlines.

There is a LOT of ill informed rubbish being posted about Jetstar and it's staff.

The way certain people chose to read certain clauses in the Jetstar Certified Agreement is simply breathtaking in it's panic ridden, adolescent stupidity.

It is long past time you lot calmed down and realised that the world does not owe you a living and no one has any 'right' to anything...be it a job flying jets, a comfortable retirement or CX A scale wages and low tax.

Expat Ozzies chosing to come home to fly for Jetstar will do so on the basis of their individual circumstances and will accept, or not, what is on offer.

That is no ones elses business and they are NOT STEALING JOBS from pilots within the available pool in Australia.

They are not prostituting themselves or driving the profession into the toilet...they are merely getting on with their lives and careers as they see fit.

I have merged all the threads because irrespective of the original topic you all end up in the same place.

NOW PLAY NICE!!

Woomera