PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - what's the most stupid thing a passenger has done?
Old 18th Jun 2006, 20:57
crispy69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was on a trial flight with a strange Asian Boy. Throughout the flight he had been a little funny but not done anything too unusual. As part of the flight we had of course covered handover of controls etc. At the end of the flight I demostraighted an Autorotation, Much to my surprise at about 300 AGL this guy decides to grab on to all 3 controls and lock every mussle in his body. Even when I yelled at him he still held strong! In the end I just had to over power him and finish auto with him fighting the whole time (Lucky for me he was a little fellow).
As you can imagine I was not to impressed and when trying to explain that he just about killed us he just started laughing. It was not untill I had landed the machine and told him to stop laughing and pay attention that he actually listened as I firmly told him never to grab controls on ANYTHING whilst someone else is in control.
After that I had to cover Hovering with him which was about as much fun.

Later on that day one of the other pilots found him sitting in the AS350 playing with switches and told him to piss off! Only one hour later to find him in it again this time asleep in the back seats.

We came to the conclussion that he was not quite all there!!

Last edited by crispy69; 18th Jun 2006 at 22:36.