PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates. Decision on F/O Position.
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2006, 17:55
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Indeed at todays exchange rate (7dhs/pound) a new joiner will be on slightly less than 3k/month, however you will notice that I mentioned an average exchange rate (lets say 6.5dhs/pound) read it properly guys!!

Also you will have noticed that I never included overtime in the 5k figure, I merely stated that it was POSSIBLE to earn UPTO an extra 1k.

The FACT is if you CHOOSE to move out of company accom you WILL get about 9500dhs/month (around 1500 quid at an AVERAGE exchange rate) I realise that is our RIGHT which is why the company gives it to us!!!!. Out of interest, which British airline gives you an accomodation allowance to pay your UK mortgage? This figure MUST be included when you look at disposable income!

Even if you choose to stay in company accom, the equasion remains the same (if not better as the company pay's all leccy/water and gas bills etc), as you don't have any mortgage/rent to pay.

Guys, please try to understand what I'm saying, its perfectly simple (apparently not simple enough for some it would seem)

And don't shoot the messenger, I just state the facts as I see them, and made the point that I am better off here than in the UK FACT!!!!!