PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - what's the most stupid thing a passenger has done?
Old 18th Jun 2006, 12:13
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
doing a spot of tourism one day - a blisteringly hairy armippeted do-gooder from down south rejoined my usual patter about the scenery the aboriginal history etc with a - "yes but we owe them lots" !!!!

Another day a verrrrry swish fair lady dropped a verrry expensive earing on the floor which promplty rolled out into 200' of crocodile infested water from 800'.

The best I have seen i think is one day two of us were mustering years ago. early eighties it was, - mate calls up very excited - "well fair dainkum come and have a look at this, this stupid bastard (his middle aged pax) has threatened to spew, so I tells him, you spew - you clean"

I get - over there - shortly, there he is the pax, sitting up fat dumb and a stupid look on his face, just like he had when we took off at daylight.

'what's the deal?' says I.

Well - mate says, it's too late he's already gone through the white, grey, green, spectrum, decides he HAS to spew - pulls his hat orff and chunders into it then being pretty dumb and not knowing what to do with the hat - like - yeah like puts it back on-- little dribbles of spew coming down past his temples, I could then see.

I left