PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Cabin Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2006, 12:00
Wed Webbing Woop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Sawadee,sawadee,sawadee.............oi,oi,oi !!!!!

Agree with you both Lurker and Leane.
BUT , I feel the reality upon us is that this will never change, in fact its probably going to increase at a rapid rate to offset those pesky fuel price rises !!!
Just heard that there were approx 850 Expression of Interests sent in .( This should make the Visitors happy as one of there KPI's is trying to achieve an attrition rate comparable to out LHR base "colleagues" of over 8.7%.- ours is 2%. ) There were approx 125 CSM applications. This is a big number considering there are a total of about 320 CSM's. Is there a message in these numbers for our learned management team ( read imbeciles). Thats right, over a third of your trusted , respected "leaders" want out. They have had a gutful of all the IFE breakdowns, lies, KPI-"chats" and psycho babble assessment centres.Now that the bloke from the PER base has "bolted" there is no one with any clue of what really happens on board. A CSM mate of mine just had his Develoment Plan chat with his "manager" ( Kiwi sociopath) He said it was a total debacle. He was asked to complete an online Communications Course through Qantas College. How can any one learn how to communicate more effectively via a mouse and a key board.....GET REAL YOU MORONS.
Anyway, back to my other pet topic of ridicule ( after the Visitors)........the FAAA.
Did you read the free kick MM gave his old pals from Chifley Finacial Services. What is the commission on this little endorsement boyz ????
Speaking of free kicks............guess where some of our Qantas Board (including Jimmy Bowtie and Il Duce) are at the moment. You guessed it -MUNICH. Must be some Airbus junket to attend to. Maybe they need to do a Lavatory inspection of the A-380 ????!!!! yeah right.
For them it should be:
"Ozzie, Ozzie Ozzie.
Oi..nk Oi....nk Oi....nk"