PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Light Aircraft Strikes Fin on Cable During PFL
Old 15th Jun 2006, 19:16
Met Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[quote=buck rodgers]This happened with an experienced instructor and professiona pilot, who then landed in a field and inspected the damage (there was some but cannot confirm the extent) and then said instructor chose to fly aircraft back to base with his student .

the above quote is from the first posting on the thread, posted by Buck Rogers.

if you've read the aaib report you'll know that the initial claims made by Buck Rogers were hearsay, or worse, lies, so what was actually discussed initially was not what actually happened.

like you say sir max, "What was important here was safety. It's been discussed, it's been examined and those in authority have reported." any recomendations from the report sir max?? flight safety must be based on facts, not slanderous rumours. having read the report i consider it to have been good airmanship shown by the instructor concerned in view of the fact that he couldn't land ahead.

sir max, i am not a clown nor am i gungho, in fact your wrong on all counts. perhaps you are letting your assumtions of your fellow aviators cloud your judgement.

i have never said that it is wrong to point fingers or ask questions, but it's wrong in anyones book to make accusations about someone in a public forum which are then proven to be false and not appologise for doing so. perhaps you never understood my initial post sir max.

i say again:

buck rogers

are you going to appologise to those concerned for starting a thread which has now been shown to be slanderous through the publication of the facts in the aaib report?