PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Cabin Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2006, 05:57
radiation junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S T !!

You have given the secret away ! I have always emailed FAAA with any questions and concerns and sofar always get a reply. Whether the FAAA is effectual in their answers or dealings is another matter, but I have never had problems contacting them.
It's not a matter of digging out of the hole any previous FAAA members had left behind. With the Government / Industrial / Qantas management situation at the present and ongoing future, it's about trying to keep afloat and surviving with minimal damage. There is no clear cut solution here and any negative rhetoric such as the drivel from L@L5 is not the answer. Yes, I agree that GD is a central destructive figure in this current "Bonus" driven management. But whether it would get any better with him gone, is up for debate. GD's aim is to create the new J* Int airline and then slowly choke and destroy Qantas LH. Once he has acccomplished his agenda, he will turn his back, take his multi millions and move on to the next "big project" that he can weasle his way into. It's just a power and ego game for him. As for the FAAA, they are just the audience, as we all are ! Whether we Clap or Boo at the end, do you think GD or the Q management cares ??