PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Cabin Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2006, 04:53
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is no doubt that the previous 3 faaa officials dug a deep hole for us to try and get out of however,the current faaa incumbents have very little to boast about.

Whilst not getting too much egg on their faces how many runs have they got up on the board.

it is true and very frustrating not to be able to speak to someone when you call and I have little time to spend waiting all day and sometimes the next day for a return call.

Communication is the key to keep the faaa members happy but that is not really happening and that is not acceptable

I also think it is not acceptable for MM not to have divulged exactly what was said during his little tea break with Darth last year...

The faaa is not a secret society but that is how it is being run....does anyone know the secret handshake because a lot of us don't

Hawke eye,..
I know that the good old days as you so eloquently put it are gone but that is only because a lot of the "ME" generation are falling over themselves to accept jobs for a pittance.If they did not apply for these jobs then the company would have to increase the pay and conditions to get people,this applies to pilots,cabin crew and every other job you can think of.