PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK: Lies...Damn Lies...and EK Management
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2006, 05:58
Mr Mugabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Lies....... No it's Interpretation

I remember reading a post from someone who said something along the lines.... "I have two buckets one for the sh1t and another for money. When either is full it's time to move on". I came here for lifesyle and hopefully to save some money! Just the other day I went through my log book (now I wonder what made me do that!) and was horrified how my roster has changed over the years and how much harder we are working. Management and the bean counters must be patting themselves on the back at what a good job they are doing with utilising their resources. It will not change and I totally agree with other posts saying things like "we are our own worst enemy" but they, management, rely on the greed factor.

B2
Yes they have taken several MFF guys who require the full B777 transition......have spoken with a couple of them already on course.

In fact 12 guys with past command experience are on course as we speak and the others have been put on hold so not as to drain the MMF too much.

If you want to get an idea how things are progressing just look at the FCC numbers and how fast they increase over a given time. Funny though some of them have locks but no names or rank?

My buckets weeellllll...... the money one has shrunk to a thimble and the sh1t one is now a 44 gal. drum. Sad but true. As I said we are our own worst enemies.