PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe MAPS
Thread: Flybe MAPS
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2006, 10:31
chileconcarne27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So tomorrow it is then!!

Does anyone know if there is any other way of guaranteeing the bbva loan without a mortgage??

Also, did anyone else get asked about a preferred start date if they were selected? i was given the option of july or october and does that mean that they have two groups of six to select? If so then i'd go with two thirds of those who got through to stage 4 being offered a place, i can't imagine there were many more than 15/18 at the last stage - anyone know any different?

I would imagine that getting the loan done at such short notice wouldn;'t be that much of a problem, i'd hope that FTE would warn BBVA of a group doing a last minute application. But from what i've heard anyway, most people get to FTE with the loan still being sorted and usually they're about 4/5 months behind schedule, but FTE understand that and don't seem to make too much of a fuss about it, they'll get the money eventually and it's not the students' fault. And our applications to flybe were all done at short notcie anyway so hoipefully there will be a fair bit of give and take.

Is it an email/phone or post acceptance or rejection??