PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates. Decision on F/O Position.
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2006, 05:23
mini cooper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lascarnoir - I think you say you are in France. If you have a property in France remember that you will still have to pay those bills back in France , if you rent it out that may be fine but if you don't rent it out then you will stuggle. Bottom line is that if you come to Dubai and sell up everything to come here, you will be able to live the Dubai life ie have nice car, have golf club membership, go out lots, let the kids go for riding and skiing lessons and generally you will enjoy life and probably will not save anything. If you are sensible and keep property in your home country you will not have a lot of money spare and life will be more of a struggle when everyone else is doing the things that you cannot afford to.
Dubai is NOT a real life it is a facard. It looks great from the outside but believe me that when you talk to people that have been here longer than I have (5yrs+) they ALL say it is FALSE.
THINK VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU COME BECAUSE ONCE HERE IT MAY NOT BE ALL THAT YOU DREAM IT COULD BE - BOTH DUBAI AND MORE IMPORTANTLY EMIRATES.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.