PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2006, 12:25
semper fi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pal strike

[COLOR="Blue"]And to you repapips,
i hope you are doing fine in the US, issues about this 98 strike had been argued, discussed and i guessed settled on this thread on the first few months of its existence, i beg you not to start it again. Lets forget the past and moved on forward, it will not help us recalling OUR mistakes....where ever we are now, believed me, its GOD's will.[/COLOR]

........Sorry been away too long.....been havin a ball with the schumi and alonso gigs in jet blast. Well, everyone has his own opinion I guess of what is right and wrong.....So I take it repapips didn't bother to return to the motherland? I think C152 sez he's in the us of a? So what percent of the present drivers in PR joined the strike in 1998 anyway? What are the actual numbers here? Not many people were aware of the actual number of pilots who went on strike as to the actual number of pilots who didn't return.
What did management do to the line guys right after the strike? Did everybody who returned to the fold get accepted back? Sorry for the many questions mate.