PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK: Lies...Damn Lies...and EK Management
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2006, 07:08
Marooned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I promised myself to stay away from this forum but recent events have made my blood boil...

We begin with TCAS assurances that DECs were not being paid more than the rest of us. This turns out to be an absolute LIE.

We continue with the abuse of the FOM to upgrade pilots out of seniority to the cost of over 20 pilots. It is a scandle that a document such as the FOM has been debased by the management to the extent that it has, a document that can be thrown at us when they need to and changed by them when they want to.They have cheated their 'colleagues' from the upgrades they deserve which, if they cannot be spared from the 330/340 fleet due to 'their' poor planning, they should at the very least be provided pass-over pay to compensate for the loss of earnings they will incur.

How can the management expect any respect from their staff when they lack any moral stature or professional ethics themselves? They do whatever they are told to do and have the audacity to patronise us with a half hearted explanation of why it can all be justified

TCAS and Ed know damn well that this behaviour would never be accepted in their previous companies yet they have the temerity to look us in the eyes and lie.

Last edited by Marooned; 9th Jun 2006 at 09:45.