PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qld MPT Shakeup?
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2006, 01:39
bellfest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sounds like an unfortunate experience.
Employees of 99% of general aviation could come up with a list of the unserviceabilities of the aircraft they fly. Mind you most of them not to that extent. The reason that they don't air their thoughts is because they don't have a grudge as you have. As valid as your claims appear to be you should maybe consider not being so detailed in your explainations on a forum like pprune.
Though you well and truly have the right it just may not paint the right picture of your intentions and standards. I am sure that they are valid and it is a serious bone of contention for you ( as it would be for me) but you have done the right thing by submitting your information to the right people. To no evail it seems but nonetheless, everyone here is already aware of the shonkiness of the operation, the character of the individual and the demand on the pilots. Taking the piss out of the fact that he eats the equivelant weight of a Cape Class every month is a different story
Eventually he will get what is coming to him and it is very fortunate that the calibre of pilots has enabled an incident or should I say accident free record up to this point.